Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012...A day of new beginnings

January 1. 

Another year has started.

And thus, so has my journey.

I have decided on a few things for this year: 

1-I am going to be myself.  No more hiding my feelings.  No more going with the flow.  From now on, what you see is what you get. 

2-I am going to be happy.  Not that I haven't been happy before in my life.  But this year, I am going to do things for myself because I want to, not because others are pushing me to, or I am expected to. 

3-I am inviting you on my journey.  It is said that everyone needs love, support and encouragement on their journey through life.  So I invite you to respond.  Laugh with me, cry with me, encourage and support me, and voice your opinions.  Please.  I can handle whatever you want to give me, and really...since when does any of your friends ever invite you to be totally open and honest with them? 

Please, feel free to join me.  Who knows what kinds of things we will discover this year?  I can't wait to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment