Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11...Hell has a name

Hell has a name, and it is Math.

More correctly, it is Algebra.

I tend to have a love/hate relationship with math. 

I am fairly good at it, I just don't enjoy it. 

But tonight, I got a taste of what hell looks like.

It is having a physicist for a math teacher, who skips so much because she assumes you know it, or can look at a math book and "get it" just by looking at the Swahili that is posing as the English language. 

Actually, it may be written in English, it's just English that is way smarter than me!

This class will probably be the death of me.  Just saying.

One of my classmates informed me tonight that the reason the nursing program went to requiring this class was because so many people were getting into the nursing program that it was creating a backlog, so this was one way to weed people out.

Great.

 I am going to die in this class.  Ugh. 

1 comment: